Take a peek behind the scenes at the biggest football stadium in Germany - the SIGNAL IDUNA PARK!
Experience a unique BVB Stadium Tour with our guides, who lead you with heart, passion, anecdotes and first-hand knowledge through our impressive stadium.
- short distances
- suitable for young children and elderly visitors
- ideal on short trips to Dortmund
Be curious about:
- The catacombs of the stadium and the media tunnel.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the BVB first team dressing room.
- Walk through the tunnel and feel the buzz as you walk right next to the edge of the pitch.
- Catch a glimpse of the BORUSSEUM- the Museum of the Club Borussia Dortmund.
Tickets for the BVB Tour are available in our BVB FanWelt, the BORUSSEUM, and anywhere BVB match tickets are sold.
Do you wish a private stadium tour for an individual group? - Please use our booking form.
We are delighted to invite you into the black-and-yellow temple! It is a constant hive of activity, not just on the pitch. Construction work, matchday preparations, Under-23 fixtures in the Rote Erde stadium or press conferences can take place at any time. That means your tour could be affected. Don't worry though, should this be the case, we will have other highlights for you and make your tour an unforgettable experience.