120 minutes are a must for every BVB fan!
Experience the intensity of the atmosphere inside Germany's largest football stadium. Book the 120-minute tour through the SIGNAL IDUNA PARK with an unique combination of audio & stadium guide in German and English.
Hear first-hand accounts by the people who bring your stadium to life every match day.
Your ticket includes:
- Audio Guide for free
- Ear-phones (keep it as souvenir)
- Free entry at the BORUSSEUM (BVB Museum) before or after your tour
Look forward to:
- Visit the legendary south stand (Südtribune) and the home dressing room.
- Be curious about the tightest players’ tunnel in the Bundesliga.
- Take the chance to sit on the substitute’s bench and walk up to the side of the pitch.
- Visit the media center and one of our exclusive hospitality area.
- Don't miss the chance to visit the stadium jail.
- Get first-hand information on the Rote Erde Stadium and outstanding historical Events.
Tickets for the BVB Tour adrenalin booster are available in our the BVB FanWelt, the BORUSSEUM, and anywhere BVB match tickets are sold.
Do you wish a private stadium tour for an individual group? - Please use our booking form.
We are delighted to invite you into the black-and-yellow temple! It is a constant hive of activity, not just on the pitch. Construction work, matchday preparations, Under-23 fixtures in the Rote Erde stadium or press conferences can take place at any time. That means your tour could be affected. Don't worry though, should this be the case, we will have other highlights for you and make your tour an unforgettable experience.